Even before the internet changed everything about selling and marketing, running a small business was hard work. Today small business owners struggle to figure out how to make time for all the marketing activities necessary to stay top-of-mind with customers and get new foot traffic in the door - and with less help than ever before. But did you know that you can spend less time on busy work, do more authentic and personal marketing, and conquer the chaos with simple, affordable, small business automation methods? In this session, Andrea Hill will introduce you to small business automation techniques and tools you can implement right away.
What You Will Learn in This Session
- What business automation for small business owners is
- How you can use business automation to reduce time spent on administrative tasks
- The powerful ways you can use automation to increase engagement with current customers
- How to automate lead management to get visitors from your website and social channels into your store
- Tools you can use for automation, including cost information
- Actual examples of how to create automations - showing you how easy it can be!