- Meet with IGCs who haven’t seen you in years.
- Provide IGCs with the ability to touch and feel your products they want in their Garden Centers. You can’t do that over Zoom!
- Stop making cold calls. The IGCs are there to look for new products. Make yours the one they find.
- Build buyer relationships face-to-face.
- Attend two free keynote sessions and the Buyer Networking reception!
- Beat your competitors to the punch by participating in the Garden Center Show for IGCs.
The Garden Center Show?
The Garden Center Show is owned by SmartWork Media, a publishing company with eight B2B publications and five conferences/shows in the B2B sector.
Due to the pandemic that started in 2020, there were no shows serving the industry in over a year! While garden centers have seen a surge in sales due to the pandemic, they have found it difficult to find new products to replenish their inventories to satisfy their customers and new services to streamline their operations. With no signs of an industry show happening in 2021, we felt strongly that one was needed. Meeting face to face is vital to getting business done and will provide you with more opportunities to meet with thousands of IGCs, more than you can with cold calls, emails and zoom visits.
Welcome to the new Garden Center Show for IGCs.
- A show where IGCs can find the right products to grow their sales.
- A show where IGCs can learn from experts and industry peers in a newly designed conference program.
- A show that brings together IGCs with exhibitors and other attendees who can help them solve their concerns through the sharing of experiences.
Promote the Show
- Attendee promotions list of over 18,000 IGCs.
- A comprehensive website that focuses on bringing IGCs together with the exhibitors.
- Weekly online show announcements to our attendee promotion list.
- Special VIP invites to the top IGCs in the country, or what we like to call them "America's Coolest Garden Centers!"
- Print Ads in industry magazines.
- Close collaboration with Lawn & Garden Retailer and Green Profit magazines to provide insight and content for the industry.
- Free pre-Show webinars to entice retailers to our conference program and the show.