- Meet face-to-face with IGCs and other specialty retail buyers.
- Provide IGCs with the ability to touch and feel your products they want in their Garden Centers. You can’t do that over Zoom!
- Stop making cold calls. The IGCs are there to look for new products. Make yours the one they find.
- Build deeper buyer relationships.
- Attend free keynote sessions and the Buyer Networking reception!
- Beat your competitors to the punch by participating in the Garden Center Show for IGCs.
The Garden Center Show?
The Garden Center Show is owned by SmartWork Media, a publishing company with eight B2B publications and five conferences/shows in the B2B sector. The show is co-managed by SmartWork Media and Great American Media Services, publisher of Lawn & Garden Retailer.
Meeting face-to-face is vital to getting business done and will provide you with more opportunities to meet with thousands of IGC buyers and other retailers, more than you can with cold calls, emails and Zoom visits.
Welcome to The Garden Center Show:
- A show where retailers can find the right products to grow their sales.
- A show where retailers can learn from experts and industry peers in a newly designed conference program.
- A show that brings together retailers with exhibitors and other attendees who can help them solve their concerns through the sharing of experiences.
Trade Show Hours
TUESDAY, AUG. 6
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 7
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Promote the Show
- Attendee promotions list of over 18,000 IGCs, including readers of Lawn & Garden Retailer.
- A fully integrated marketing campaign using print, digital, email, social and programmatic marketing elements.
- Cross-promotion in other specialty retail industry media brands, including Gift Shop® Plus.
- A comprehensive website that focuses on bringing IGCs together with the exhibitors.
- Weekly online show announcements to our attendee promotion list.
- Special VIP invites to the top IGCs in the country, or what we like to call them "America's Coolest Garden Centers!"
- Close collaboration with Lawn & Garden Retailer magazine to provide insight and content for the industry.
- Free pre-Show webinars to entice retailers to our conference program and the show.